Dawkins Occhiuto is delighted to exclusively present this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to purchase 560 Church Street, Cremorne.
Steeped in history with an even brighter future, the property offers an unprecedented opportunity to enter the Cremorne market at scale and create something special in a unique and coveted part of Melbourne.
Originally part of the Bryant & May Factory, the property is a large city fringe landholding with substantial existing improvements. 560 Church Street occupies a central Cremorne position 3km* southeast of Melbourne’s CBD. Currently home to quality tenants including Nick Scali and Fitness First, the property offers substantial income and the flexibility to land bank an iconic island site.
Key features include:
- Landmark island site of 9,715 sqm* in premium Cremorne location
- Substantial existing improvements (7,634 sqm*) providing a range of outstanding tenancy areas
- Favourable Commercial 2 zoning capable of landmark staged development (STCA)
- Quality neighbours such as Red Energy, REA Group, Domain, NDIS, Seek, Carsales, to name a few
- Unique opportunity to buy large scale blue chip real estate in Melbourne’s most sought after city fringe precinct
- Estimated fully leased income of $2.45m p.a.*
- Major tenants Fitness First and Nick Scali
We highly recommend your consideration of this unique offer.