10 year Triple Net Lease to National Retailer
Dawkins Occhiuto are delighted to exclusively present to the market for sale this long WALE investment opportunity in the centre of Port Melbourne’s Wirraway Precinct.
The 1.41 hectare property is to be fully redeveloped/ refurbished to provide 7,614 square metres* of GLA wholly leased to National Tiles on a new 10 year triple net lease.
- Brand new lease to National Tiles, returning $2,210,000 p.a. with fixed 3% annual increases
- Building of 7,614 sqm* comprising modern showroom, office & warehouse – to be fully redeveloped and refurbished
- 14,095 sqm* of Capital City zoned land with future development potential to 30m (8 Storey) height limit
- Triple net lease structure with no capital expenditure risk
- Strategic city fringe location with strong prospects for growth
- Excellent road network accessibility with 360-degree freeway access via West Gate Freeway and CityLink
- 200 metres* from recently completed Port Melbourne Secondary College, Woolworths and Dan Murphys
The property is being offered for Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday, 15 December at 3.00pm (AEST).