A Precinct Defining Mixed-Use Opportunity
Dawkins Occhiuto and Colliers are pleased to offer for sale Port Melbourne Place, a new city defining opportunity located at 277-281 Ingles Street, Port Melbourne.
Port Melbourne Place is set to redefine Port Melbourne by creating a CBD-scale project encompassing residential, office, retail and hotel uses integrated across four high-rise towers.
The approved Port Melbourne Place master plan represents an exciting and sculptured urban design outcome that responds to the unique opportunity presented by the site’s 2.21 ha* footprint and its recognised strategic location.
For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday, 5 May 2022 at 2pm AEST.
Key highlights of this major opportunity include:
- Significant mixed use development site of 2.21 ha* with two extensive frontages of over 248 m*
- Four high-rise buildings encompassing 178,109 sqm* GFA and approved for a mix of 927 residential apartments, 62,768 sqm* GLA office, 6,436 sqm* GLA retail and 324 hotel rooms
- Port Melbourne Place is a strategically positioned site in a transforming precinct that will continue to benefit from major infrastructure projects
- Premium beachside location offering unrivalled proximity and access to existing and improving amenities, including to the new University of Melbourne campus (to open in 2024) and the adjoining proposed future Metro rail station, tram and bus route extensions
- Flexible Capital City zoning (CCZ1) with planning certainty associated with an approved Master Plan for four 17 to 50 level buildings
For more information, please contact the exclusive marketing agents below:
Walter Occhiuto 0410 438 417
Andrew Dawkins 0419 317 006
Trent Hobart 0433 196 452 | Jozef Dickinson 0402 678 888
Robert Papaleo 0418 327 574 | Oliver Hay 0419 528 540
Outline indicative only