Double Up – 2 Exceptional Metropolitan Investments
Dawkins Occhiuto, in conjunction with Knight Frank, are pleased to offer for your consideration two outstanding high-profile office buildings for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 24 October 2019 at 4pm.
- Excellent tenant profile in Service Stream, PZ Cuzzons, Tyco/Johnson Controls and Carter Grange, with three tenants subsidiaries of major public listed companies
- Two fully leased standalone office buildings with a total NLA
of 5,851 sqm (approx.) with 226 car spaces
- Large landholding of 8,334 sqm* with dual street frontage
- Low leasing risk with staggered leasing expiry and excellent
WALE of 3.7 years
- Long standing tenant history with multiple long-term tenants with over 90% of the income secured up to and beyond June 2022
- Located in the heart of the Monash Technology Precinct and surrounded by major tenants such as Nissan, Mazda, Adidas, Kmart, Mercedes Benz, Schneider Electric
- Record low vacancy rates across Metropolitan Melbourne increasing face rents and reducing incentives
- 4 Star NABERS Energy Rating
Situated in the heart of the Monash Office and Technology Precinct, 13 & 15 Compark Circuit are located less than 500 metres from the intersection of Springvale and Wellington Roads. The property enjoys the benefit of quick access to Princes Highway, Monash Freeway and EastLink. In addition, it is well serviced by public transport with bus services running along Wellington and Springvale Roads, further connecting to Oakleigh and Springvale Train Stations.
A video of the property can be viewed HERE.
In conjunction with Knight Frank.