Modern Industrial Investment in Prime Location
Walk-through Video, click HERE
Dawkins Occhiuto is pleased to present for sale 33-39 Jessica Way, Truganina: a purpose-built (2008 & 2017) office and warehouse investment opportunity.
The property comprises a regular shaped site boasting 100m* of street frontage improved with a high quality and versatile office/warehouse featuring clear span warehouse chamber of full height concrete panel construction and minimum 8.5m* clearance.
The current tenant has been in occupation for over a decade, having originally built, and later expanded, the improvements to suit their owner-occupier requirements (both undertaken by Vaughan Constructions). The tenant has further expanded into the adjoining south property which is used in conjunction with the property (but does not form part of the current offering).
The property occupies a prime location within Melbourne’s core western industrial precinct with strong links to major surrounding road networks.
The property features:
- Total Gross Lettable Area of 4,982 sqm*
- Large Industrial 3 zoned site of 8,250 sqm*
- Raised office with light to three sides and undercroft parking (5% of GLA)
- Full height concrete panel construction
- 8.5m* springing height
- Wide undercover loading area featuring at grade and recessed loading points
- Two crossovers allowing easy ingress and egress
- 6 year lease with 4 years remaining (as at 27 June 2020)
- Fixed 3.0% annual rental increases
- Net lease including single holding Land Tax and all usual outgoings
- Passing net rent of $408,447 p.a.* (from 27 June 2020)
- Occupied by food processing tenant – Dairy Best Victoria