New 10 Year Lease to Multinational Corporate
For video tour, click HERE
Dawkins Occhiuto is pleased to present for sale 117-121 Lewis Road, Knoxfield: a rare opportunity to acquire a long-WALE industrial investment within one of Melbourne’s most tightly held eastern employment precincts: Knox Central.
Approximately 25 km east of Melbourne with excellent connection to EastLink, the established Knox Central activity centre features Westfield Knox as the dominant land use, accompanied by a broad range of surrounding retail, commercial, government, sporting, recreational and community services uses.
The property is one of the largest remaining landholdings in this tightly held location and is well positioned to benefit from strong last mile attributes, large surrounding catchment and an anticipated transformation to high amenity, high value employment uses over time.
The property itself comprises a regular shaped site improved with a versatile office/warehouse of dado construction and 7 metre* minimum clearance. The existing facility is currently being upgraded to accommodate the sitting tenant’s long-term needs with a new 3,500 square metre warehouse expansion, together with significant driveway and loading upgrades.
The property features:
- 6,343 sqm* office/warehouse plus 552 sqm* building on Parkhurst Drive
- New 3,500 sqm* expansion project underway
- 18,765 sqm* site over 2 titles
- Industrial 1 Zone with potential future rezone (STCA)
- Dual street frontage (Lewis Road & Parkhurst Drive)
- Rent of $1,048,721 p.a.* (on completion)
- Excellent connectivity with EastLink and adjacent to Westfield Knox
*Approximate as at completion of expansion.
Transaction Manager: TRANSCEND PROPERTY